Sunday, July 19, 2009

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FUN TO DO TONIGHT?

 
July 19th, 2009

COME SEE ME PLAY MUSIC TONIGHT AT PETE'S CANDY STORE IN BROOKLYN

I am so excited!  I am rocking out my songs "Hollywood Girls" and a new one called, "Rob Lowe Melody" about this amazing girl I know who I love so much (and will never forget) THIS SUNDAY NIGHT (tonight) at Pete's Candy Store in Brooklyn.  This is the
first time I've been on stage solo since my return from Iraq, and I am so excited!  It's "just" an open mic, but I sure would love to see your smiling face there.

If you wanna be sure to see me, show up at 5 and hang till 8.  It'll be tons of fun: since it's an open mic, I'll be sitting in the audience with you till I get called up to stage, and I'd be happy to make friends with anyone who drops by.  I'll be wearing a straw fedora hat with an electric classical guitar, so look for me and introduce yourself!  Bring any of my books and I'll be happy to sign them. :)

HOW TO GET THERE: Pete's Candy Store, 709 Lorimer Street, Brooklyn.   Grab the L train at Union Square, 14th street, then get off after two stops, at Lorimer Street.  It's right near there. (www.PetesCandyStore.com)

NOTE: If you can't make it, check my youtube and facebook pages later this week; I'll be posting the performance up there if I can.

Upcoming Programs and Workshops:
* FREE SEMINAR: Winners Do It Now -- time management workshop at 36th Street Studios
* FREE SEMINAR: Guerrilla Networking -- networking workshop at 36th Street Studios
* FREE SEMINAR: MYOB/BYOM -- make your own break; be your own manager workshp at 36th Street Studios
* FREE SEMINAR: Producing Your Own Projects -- producing workshop at 36th Street Studios
* FREE SEMINAR: I am also scheduling more seminars this September at Writer's Guild, AFTRA, and possibkly, SAG too.
* Actors Film School starts Saturday, August 29th for $2495.   (PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE)
* Accountability School is rolling admission, so join us today for three months for $300
* 5-week coaching program for $750; 3-week for $375--let's get your career and life and business in gear!

Thanks for all your support!  I couldn't do what I do if it weren't for you.  (Hey, that rhymes--that's my new song.  No one can take that title!!!! I claim it as my own. :)

P.S. - Check out my new Time Management Program; my Actors Film School short film program; and my career, financial, and marketing coaching program.  Remember: if you'd like to chat with me (at no charge) for 20 minutes about your particular situation, I would be more than happy to do so.  Call me!  646.764.1764 (c) and 914.481.1641 (o).

Sincerely,
Monroe Mann, ME, GMC
(JD/MBA, May 2010)
UnstoppableArtists.com

 
Romp On! Hooah! Meet You at the Top!
NO RULES. NO EXCUSES. NO REGRETS.®

-Monroe Mann
ME (Master of Entrepreneurship); GMC (Guerrilla Marketing Coach); JD/MBA (Spring 2010); WFR (Wilderness First Responder); Bronze-Star Nominated Iraq War Veteran
646-764-1764
UnstoppableArtists.com
MonroeMann.com
WhatIsMonroeDoingThisWeek.com

Read my latest books, "Guerrilla Networking" with Jay Conrad Levinson, and "Start Your Own Coaching Business" with Entrepreneur Press! New book: "Time Zen" coming August 2009!

No comments: