Friday, November 04, 2011

Quick Monroe Mann Update

Some pretty exciting news! 
 
A) The trailer for my (our) film You Can't Kill Stephen King is DONE!!--and is going to blow you away when we launch it.
 
B) I finished writing my new book, "Romantic Suicide -- The 45 Unbreakable Rules of Dating".  I hope to release it early 2012.
 
C) The new music video, for my song, "Life is Tough" is about to launch.  If you haven't already, check out the first video on youtube, for "The Sun Is Always Shining Somewhere."
 
D) My PhD studies in psychology are an absolute BLAST.
 
E) I am heading to New Hampshire tomorrow morning for 5 days to renew my Wilderness and City EMT (Emergency Medical Tech) certifications. 
 
I am feeling pretty darn good. How about you?  Have you gotten off your ass recently!?!?

No comments: