Monday, January 24, 2011

MONROE MANN... IN A BOTTLE (At Long Last, and With a Money-Back Guarantee)

January 23, 2011

Yo Unstoppable One,

Please read this whole email---cause I am writing to you today about my crowning achievement.

You see, for years, attendees at my seminars have said the same thing:

"I wish I could wake up in the morning with Monroe Mann in a bottle!"

Well, it's 2011, and guess what!

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO PUT MONROE MANN IN A BOTTLE! 
 


AND IT'S A 30-TRACK ALBUM CALLED: "MONROE MANN -- GET OFF YOUR ASS!!"

And I am probably more proud of this project than absolutely anything else I have ever done.

Best part: It is available RIGHT NOW (and with a full-money back guarantee at Amazon, CD Baby, & iTunes--see below for details).

Yes--a money-back guarantee.  Because I know it is THAT GOOD, and THAT AMAZING and THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.---->or your money back.

GET THE PHYSICAL ALBUM: (with a CD and Digipack):  Visit www.CDBaby.com/MonroeMann
DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM (or individual tracks) at my page on Amazon.
DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM: Just search for my name on iTunes!

Don't believe me?

Do you really think I would offer a full money-back guarantee if I didn't truly believe in this album?

But don't take my word for it.
 
A reviewer up on Amazon writes: "It is a very inspiring album, and i love the combination of songs with talking. Those are the words we just need to hear sometimes when we think everything is over. I wish i had this album months ago. Moreover, gotta love his sense of humor."
 
A reviewer up on Facebook writes, "Thank you so much for this album.  I know this might sound corny, but the speaking in between each of your songs makes all the difference in the world.  This album really changed my life."

Chicago's WVUR DJ Debbie Bordelon writes, "Check out and download track # 13, "The Sun is Always Shining Somewhere."  This song is truly worth the 99 cents."

So what is this album?  It's a cross between a Tony Robbins seminar and a Weezer concert.  It's 15 tracks of original motivational songs (written by yours truly and played with my band) and 15 original motivational spoken word tracks (again, by yours truly) introducing each of the songs. 

No joke: it really is like a cross between a Tony Robbins seminar and a Weezer concert, and I hope you will give the album a try. 

And if you love it as much as I think you do... please post a review of the album (or any particular songs you like) at Amazon.com and CDBaby.com

GET THE PHYSICAL ALBUM: (with a CD and Digipack):  Visit www.CDBaby.com/MonroeMann
DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM (or individual tracks) at my page on Amazon.
DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM: Just search for my name on iTunes!

Still not convinced?

First, the band lineup on the CD is pretty rocking:
* Monroe Mann -- Vocals/Harmonies/Guitar
* Jonan Keeny -- Drums/Percussion
* Brad Gardner -- Piano
* Ela Polak -- Violin
* Carl Limbacher -- Bass

We recorded at the great Flux Studios in Manhattan with engineer extraordinaire Ben Lindell, and mastered at Vault Mastering (also in NYC) with Jeff Reeves.  It's truly a great sounding album; the best recordings I have EVER done, and you can really hear the difference.

Second, the speaking tracks are like having motivational speaker Monroe Mann right in your living room, car, or iPod--whenever you need him.  And honestly, some of them are pretty funny!  And ALWAYS inspirational.  Cause ya know, the album IS called, "GET OFF YOUR ASS!"

Third, combine the speaking with the songs and you have 80 minutes of pure adrenaline, 80 minutes of pure cheerleading motivation; 80 minutes of rah rahk and roll (wow, that's cool--rah rahk!  Just came up with that.  rah rahk = motivational rock = fun fun fun and inspiration)  hahahahah

Bottom line, if you are still on the fence, here are the details of the money back guarantee.  It's simple:
a) Buy the entire full album, either as a download or as a CD, from any website that sells it. 
b) Keep the receipt. 
c) If you don't believe the purchase was worth the expense, send the album back to me (if a physical CD) with receipt, or just the receipt (if a digital download), and I will send you a check back for the purchase price, minus taxes, minus the cost of mailing a check back to you.

It's as simple as that.  Please give my album a shot--I know you will enjoy it.
 
GET THE PHYSICAL ALBUM: (with a CD and Digipack):  Visit www.CDBaby.com/MonroeMann
DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM (or individual tracks) at my page on Amazon.
DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM: Just search for my name on iTunes!
 
Romp on!  Meet you at the top!
NO RULES, NO EXCUSES, NO REGRETS.

-Monroe Mann

Monroe Mann, Esq, MBA, ME, Guerrilla Marketing Coach

The Law Firm of Monroe Mann
www.MonroeMannLaw.com
www.UnstoppableArtists.com
646-764-1764

NOTE:
Here is a link to Time Zen's Amazon.com page:  Buy the book from Amazon.com
Here is a link to Time Zen's Barnes & Noble page: Buy the book from Barnes & Noble.com

 
Thanks for reading!  I hope I inspired you in some way.  At the very least, thanks for staying up to date on what's going on in my world. 

Books by Monroe Mann
Time Zen - The Shortest and Most Effective Time Management & Success System Ever Created
The Theatrical Juggernaut - The Psyche of the Star
Guerrilla Networking (with Jay Conrad Levinson)
Start Your Own Coaching Business
Battle Cries for the Underdog - Fightin Words for an Extraordinary Life
To Benning & Back - The Making of a Citizen Soldier

 
ROMP ON!  Meet you at the top.
No Rules. No Excuses. No Regrets (r)
-Monroe Mann, Esq, JD, MBA, ME
646-764-1764
www.MonroeMannLaw.com
www.LocoDawn.com
www.MonroeMann.com
Check out my latest books, "Time Zen" and "Guerrilla Networking" on Amazon, BN.com, etc.
Note: Monroe Mann is currently licensed to practice law in New Jersey.  He is expected to be admitted to practice law in New York on January 26, 2011.  He is taking the California bar exam in February, 2011.

No comments: