Sunday, June 21, 2009

So, what are my client up to lately?

June 19th, 2009

I am so very proud of all my clients/students, and here are some recent updates on what some of them are up to these days.  Most impressively, I want to send a big shout out to Bill Roulston, whose travel documentary premieres on the Travel Channel this weekend!  He's been working on it for over 5 years, and now it's on TV!  Hooah! 

(Note: Bill's update is first; all the others are listed in the order I received them, i.e. no particular order.  Congrats to each of you for continuing to make your dreams come true.  KEEP ON ROMPING ON!  NO RULES. NO EXCUSES.  NO REGRETS.)

BILL ROULSTON: His travel documentary, Dream Riders, premieres on the Travel Channel this Saturday, June 20th, 8pm and midnight (Eastern), and also Sunday, June 21, 10am.  He writes, "Monroe, I don't know if I would have come up with the concept or had the vision and persistence to see it through without your encouragement. So thanks. If you get a chance to see it you'll find you're listed in the credits."  Check out www.DreamRidersMovie.com

LARRY WARREN: Writes, "My wife and I have been living with infertility for 12 years and now I'm using that experience to coach other couples through it. I am writing a book that will take these couples through a 7 step process to help them regain control of their lives, experience more joy, dream again and build stronger relationships with those around them. I just completed my 10 year business plan with Monroe and am in the process of updating my website to reflect my new focus. Please visit www.focusincoaching.com to learn more.

JOE COSTA: Joe Costa has been jumping from corporate video production to corporate video production.  He's just finished a five-part interstitial series for a nation-wide conference and is now in pre-production for an insurance brand video and two music videos.  He got a call back audition for a McDonald's commercial and still finds the time to trade Options, Forex and Stock Futures.  www.firestorm-entertainment.com

JAY PAINTER: Jay Painter is glad to be back home in New York after a 70 city major national tour and an Off-Broadway run performing Shakespeare and Homer with Aquila Theatre Company.   He is the co-founder of Friday Night Face-Off, Long Island's longest running/funniest improv comedy show and after 7 years of sold out shows is making it legit.  Jay and his partner in comedy Eric Robinson are forming Face-Off Unlimited LLC - a comedy based production company currently marketing their brand new improv show to cruise lines and other venues as well as producing commercials for a soon to be launched internet TV network.  www.fridaynightfaceoff.com

RYAN WHITE: Writes, "I'm shooting video of NYC's Fashion elite and Producing web video for Fashionista.com.  I'm taking on large construction projects with my company Formula Contractors LLC with my partner Shawn.  I'm working with an Emmy award winning screenwriter on a fantastic short movie script."  www.firewindpictures.com

DEBBIE BORDELON: Writes, "My newest project is promoting the movie: 20 Something by Antonio Jeraci.  I have been doing quite a bit of research and I have found an interesting website for Indie film makers: Big Star TV   http://www.bigstar.tv/  This site features a monthly contest ($1000 prize) and filmmakers can showcase their work for visitors to buy or rent their films." www.20somethingmovie.com

LARISSA JAYE: Singer-songwriter Larissa Jaye is thrilled to announce the pending summer arrival of her debut album, New Leaves Over.  She also just returned from Denver, CO, where she graduated from Rhonda Britten's Fearless Living Institute as a Certified Fearless Living Life Coach, and received the high honor of an award entitled "Growth with Integrity".  Aside from her roster of private coaching clients across the country, Larissa facilitates ongoing groups and one-day workshops (next one this Saturday, 6/20) in NYC.  www.bestYOUever.com

JENNIE VIEIRA: Jennie Vieira is writing a training manual on Insurance Billing for Massage Therapists, working on a website www.yoga-for-beginners.com, and taking clients at her new practice: Blossom Massage for Women in Portland, Maine. Look for her on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire next season!  Jennie Vieira, LMT Blossom Massage for Women 97 Newbury Street Portland, Maine 04101 (207) 775-2004 www.massageblossom.com

ALICE BISMUT:  Writes, "I am in Israel, editing my comic mini series.  You can watch a clip (the 'rap' is still in development, haha) at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6sRy5q8Uds  I also just became certified as a Guerilla Marketing coach 2 days ago.  Finally, my one woman stage show in Tel Aviv 2 weeks ago was a resounding success."

MONROE MANN: Writes, "I couldn't resist sharing some of my news as well.  Please indulge me, haha.  I'm stoked that my new book, "Time Zen" will be released mid-summer.  I'm pleased to report I will be hitting the stage again in a few weeks performing some music in Brooklyn.  And my long anticipated time management program called "Accountability School" has launched, and the first class starts on July 1st.  Check it out at www.AccountabilitySchool.com ROMP ON!"

Thank you for supporting my clients/students by reading this email.  They would all love to hear from you, so feel free to get in touch and congratulate them personally!  And of course, if you are interested in speaking with me (Monroe) for 20 minutes about your life, career, and business, and how I may be able to help, lemme know!

Oh, and by the way, I am starting The Actors Film School 'feature film project' this September.  If you would like to join 8 - 12 other ambitious showbiz dynamos, and together, write, produce, direct, STAR IN, edit, and distribute a feature film over the course of one year, let me know.  It's gonna be a wild wild ride.  Cost is tentatively $1000 for AFS grads; $2000 otherwise.  Half of your tuition goes to Actors Film School; the other half goes into a joint bank account for our new production company---a new Limited Liability Company that we create of which you are a part owner.  Cool, right?  If you want to learn every aspect of feature film making, both in front of the camera, behind the camera, and off the camera, and actually make a feature film in the process, this is the course for you!  Call me.  Space is limited. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
Monroe Mann, ME, GMC
(JD/MBA, May 2010)
UnstoppableArtists.com

Profile
Coupons
Write a Review

bright star bright star bright star bright star bright star
by Joyce Korbin on 05/26/2009
I am chair of a program called AFTRA@WORK It is part of the A.F.T.R.A. union. Monroe has been a guest speaker several times and he is always rated a 10. His caring and sharing are unique. I would have him back anytime...I also consider him a friend.
bright star bright star bright star bright star bright star
by Marcia Harp on 05/20/2009
There is something so special and wonderful about Monroe Mann and Unstoppable Artists. I have been inspired by this man..his expertise, talent, knowledge, wisdom, motivation and driving influence! Monroe instills courage and forward movement in all he encounters..I am blessed to have been able to work with this incredible human being!!!
 
 

No comments: