Monday, March 02, 2009

Oh yeah! My client/student Anne-Marie Stefani in Maxim!!


Our newest celebrity interview is up at BeforeTheBigBreak.com!
 
CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAREST ANNE-MARIE FOR "MAXIM-IZING" EVERYTHING YOU LEARNED AT UNSTOPPABLE ARTISTS AND BECOMING SUCH A HUGE SUCCESS!

Hey hey everyone,

How exciting is this?!
 
Right this very second, brighten your day, and watch my beautiful client, former student, and close friend Anne-Marie Stefani (who is now a dancer with the NY Jets Flight Crew) starring in a super sexy 5-minute workout video on Maxim.com.  Watch her take Maxim through the hot NY Jets Flight Crew workout!
 
WATCH IT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW: http://www.maxim.com/contests/reebok/videos.aspx

When Anne-Marie was just about 18 years old, I was 23, and she and I met when we both decided to take a soap opera acting class in New York City.  I fell madly in love, hit on her constantly, and well, after repeatedly being shot down even after getting down on one knee before deploying to Iraq (so heartbroken), I realized that I still had to remain friends with this amazing girl despite my unrequited crush.  I'm sure glad I did, because ultimately, she and her then boyfriend (now husband--sorry guys!) took my five-week business and marketing career course for actors.  We became even closer friends, I ended up at her wedding (jealous as can be, haha!), and most recently, last year, she made the cut as one of the elite members of the NY Jets Flight Crew, and I was so proud of her.   Yes, the official dance team for the football team, the NY Jets.  And now, she's made it to Maxim. Wow.
 
Now, how did I help her out?  This is what she writes about me and how I helped her get where she is today, "I became an Unstoppable Artist after attending his school in 2003. Since then Monroe and I have always stayed in touch. He is always there to lend a helping hand, because he WANTS TO SEE YOU AT THE TOP! His course showed me how to drive forward and succeed. I learned to take risks and never give up on my dreams. If you take Monroe's class, then I will see YOU at the top!" -- Anne-Marie Stefani
 
Back then, all I had was my course, and a whole lot less experience.  Today, at 31 wise years of age, not only do I still teach workshops (come see me at AFTRA on March 17th), but I also run a full-fledged film school for those who want to learn how to produce their own projects.  Beyond that, I also work ONE-ON-ONE with clients to put together bang-up five year marketing, financial, and business career plans---for actors, artists, directors, entrepreneurs, authors, and musicians.  So yeah, I can help you put together your dreams too! 
Ready to get started?  Call me for a free consultation: 914-481-1641..

Want more info?  Feel free to check out more testimonials at both UnstoppableArtists.com and also ActorsFilmSchool.com
 
Still hesitating?  Work with me already!  Let me help you!  I am at your service!  I can help you like no one has ever helped you before, and I guarantee you will never find anyone quite like me to add to your team.  Not only have I helped Anne-Marie with her career from a business, marketing, and career standpoint, but come next year, I have plans to become her entertainment attorney as well (and she's excited about my plans too!)  And how exciting is this: you too can have me in your corner.  The sooner you bring me on board, the more likely I will be able to help you out.  It's easy: just get started today in one of three different ways:
 
a) Enroll in my most amazing 8-week (Saturdays-only) film school program starting on March 28th for only $1875 (via affordable payment plan) or $1500 if paid for up front.
b) Become a coaching client of mine for $750 (5-week standard) or $375 (3-week jumpstart)
c) Or for the lowest outlay of cash, purchase some of my books: "The Theatrical Juggernaut", "Guerrilla Networking", "Battle Cries for the Underdog"---and READ THEM (don't just put them on your shelf).
 
IT'S TIME TO MAKE 2009 YOUR BEST YEAR EVER OKAY?   GET OFF YOUR DAMN ASS, STOP BEING LAZY, AND DO WHAT YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO DO!!!! IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE PEOPLE; IT'S SOMETHING CALLED DETERMINATION.  ARE YOU OBSESSED ENOUGH TO MAKE IT?  TIME SURELY WILL TELL...  AND YES, I CAN HELP YOU SPEED UP TIME.
 
Meet you at the top!
-Monroe
 
P.S. - The next Actors Film School class starts on Saturday, March 28th.   Only $1500 for a limited time.  I have one more space left in the March 28th class, and I'd love to have you join us.  Check out ActorsFilmSchool.com for more info, and if you're interested in career and financial coaching, check out UnstoppableArtists.com.  And come to my inspiring AFTRA workshop on the 17th of March!
  
Call 914-481-1641 or reply to this email to set up your free 20-minute career, marketing, and financial phone consultation with Unstoppable Artists' founder Monroe Mann.  Who is he?  He's the guy to call when you're finally ready to take control of your circumstances.   

ROMP ON! Meet you at the TOP!
No Rules. No Excuses. No Regrets.
-Monroe Mann, ME, GMC (JD/MBA - May 2010)
CEO & Senior Publicist
Unstoppable Artists, LLC
www.UnstoppableArtists.com   (watch my original CNBC interview!) 
914-481-1641 (office) 
646-764-1764 (cell)

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL!  I KNOW YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO COULD BENEFIT FROM THIS INSPIRATION AND BUSINESS KNOW-HOW!
 
 
P.S. - You know how people are always looking for their big break, and just wish there were an easier way?  Well, there is.  And it has a name: Unstoppable Artists.  I help clients create their own breaks by teaching them how to manage their own career and finances, and help them to gain more exposure.  I help people in show business, music, sports, and publishing (and of course entrepreneurs) think much bigger, gain more control of their futures, and become a part of the 'lucky' few who are considered successful.

No comments: