Sunday, January 04, 2009

Your 2009 New Year's Resolutions... Monroe Mann style!



 
What is up people!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!  It's 2009, and time to celebrate once again.  A new year.  A chance to start over, to get recharged, to get off your ass and do what you always knew you were meant to do!  No more whining; no more complaining; no more wishing hoping praying---this is your year for DOING.  In fact, here's your new slogan for the new year that I just made up: "It's 2009 and success is mine so time to kick into overdrive."
 
OK, ladies and gentlemen, get your party favors ready to blow: it's time once again for your Monroe Mann infused New Year's Resolutions!  ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!!!???!?!?!
 
Drum roll please...
 
# 10.  WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR BOOK ALREADY (or publish a NEW one!)
A published book available at Amazon & Barnes and Noble is without a doubt one of your biggest credibility builders.  It establishes you as an authority.  It makes you an expert.  It makes you COOL!!!!  (And they are a great way to make passive income through royalties.)  Whether it's a non-fiction book, an exciting new novel, or even a children's book, you owe it to yourself to finally do what you have always dreamed about.  I can help you write it, find the best publisher, and sell it across the globe.  Given that one of my last books, 'Guerrilla Networking' hit the Barnes & Noble bestseller list, it should be clear that I am an authority on writing, publishing, and marketing your awesome new book.  Call me today at 914-481-1641 or reply to this email to discuss your unique situation for 20 minutes at no charge and let's get your new year off to a great start!  My 5-week one-on-one jumpstart program is only $750, and satisfaction is guaranteed!
 
# 9. CREATE & PRODUCE YOUR OWN BIG PROJECT
The biggest success stories in history are about those who took the bull by its horns and made their own big breaks and opportunities.  Don't wait for someone to 'discover' you or make you successful---you've got to do it yourself.  It's time to produce your own films.  Write your own screenplays.  Present your own live musical events and seminars.  Open your own business.  Create your empire!  And the list goes on.  Do you have the ambition to speed up your success quotient?  Then call me today at 914-481-1641 or reply to this email to discuss your unique situation for 20 minutes at no charge and let's get your new year off to a great start!  My 5-week one-on-one jumpstart program is only $750, and satisfaction is guaranteed!
 
# 8. GAIN CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCES ONCE AND FOR ALL
Far too many people think that they are going to 'wait until they are rich' before learning how to properly manager their money.  That is backwards.  You are going to BECOME rich by learning how to manage your money.  Not only did I graduate with with my Masters in Entrepreneurship last May, but I'm now 2/3 through my Certified Financial Planner studies at Boston Institute of Finance.  My many clients have been reaping the benefits of my knowledge and expertise--they've been buying houses, investing in the stock market, setting up emergency savings account, establishing trust funds, and heck, they even know how to balance their checkbooks---what a concept!  Call me today at 914-481-1641 or reply to this email to discuss your unique situation for 20 minutes at no charge and let's get your new year off to a great start!  My 5-week one-on-one jumpstart program is only $750, and satisfaction is guaranteed!
 
# 7. PUT TOGETHER A KICKASS MARKETING PLAN
This past year, I was invited as a guest onto 'The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch'.  I did not find them; they found me, and they called me, and they invited me.  Now THAT is marketing.  Another story?  Last year, I put together a strategic marketing plan with the help of over 20 joint venture partners to get my book 'Guerrilla Networking' (co-written with Jay Conrad Levinson) to the # 1 spot on Barnes & Noble's 'business life and careers' best seller list.  Pretty cool too.  Here's another: just yesterday (January 2nd), I got invited to be a guest on the 4th largest radio station in California, with a broadcast range from Los Angeles down to Baja, Mexico.  Cool, huh?  Well, as a certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach, I can help you put together a similarly successful marketing strategy for your own business and career endeavors.  Call me today at 914-481-1641 or reply to this email to discuss your unique situation for 20 minutes at no charge and let's get your new year off to a great start!  My 5-week one-on-one jumpstart program is only $750, and satisfaction is guaranteed!
 
# 6. GET RID OF YOUR SHORT-TERM MENTALITY
Planning is the key to career success.  Without it, your situation resembles that of an empty rudderless ship floating on a lake--you can't tell where the ship has been, or where it is going.  Career planning--and I mean long-term ten years in the future career planning--gives direction to your career and business dreams.  It is often said that the reason poor people are poor is because they operate using a 1 - 3 month mentality whereas the millionaires of the world operate using a 7 - 10 year mentality.  Isn't it time you put together a long-term business strategy for your life, career, and business?  Call me today at 914-481-1641 or reply to this email to discuss your unique situation for 20 minutes at no charge and let's get your new year off to a great start!  My 5-week one-on-one jumpstart program is only $750, and satisfaction is guaranteed!
 
# 5. LEARN HOW TO MANAGE TIME LIKE A PRO
Every week, someone asks me for my time management secrets.  It seems everyone is in awe of all that I am able to accomplish.  For example, right now, I am getting ready to start teaching my second class section of Actors Film School; I just bought my books for my 4th semester of law school starting next week; I am finishing up the budget for our (me, Ronnie Khalil, Bob Madia) feature-length horror script, "The Quiet" which we plan to start shooting this spring; I am enrolled in my last 3 months of studies at Boston Institute of Finance; I am continuing meetings with my partner Phil Malandrino and a German hedge fund about their investing in a number of our projects; I am editing the next episode of my celebrity talk-show, "Before the Big Break"; I am finishing up three new books; I am preparing for my next two speaking engagements at AFTRA; and this list goes on and on!  Folks, believe it or not, I'm not superman, and yes, I do sleep (and incidentally, that's the name of my upcoming new time management book--'Yes, I Do Sleep')  Anyway, the secret is in how I manage my time, and how I have taught myself to maximize every minute of every hour.  Best part?  My techniques are very easy to use.  Call me today at 914-481-1641 or reply to this email to discuss your unique situation for 20 minutes at no charge and let's get your new year off to a great start!  My 5-week one-on-one jumpstart program is only $750, and satisfaction is guaranteed!
 
# 4. GET MORE ORGANIZED AND FOCUSED THAN EVER BEFORE
Side by side with time management is organization and focus.  It doesn't matter how well you manage your time if you are not focused and organized in your approach.  Solid organization is KEY to good time management because the more organized you are, the more quickly you can find things and get things done.  The more organized you are, the more trust other people have in you and the more likely other people will want to work with you.  The more organized you are, the better you feel about yourself in general and the more confident you become!  Wouldn't you like to become more organized and focused than ever before?  Call me today at 914-481-1641 or reply to this email to discuss your unique situation for 20 minutes at no charge and let's get your new year off to a great start!  My 5-week one-on-one jumpstart program is only $750, and satisfaction is guaranteed!
 
# 3. INVENT SOMETHING AMAZING
Did you know that Thomas Edison held over 1000 patents?  Isn't that so cool?  Wouldn't it be just as cool if you yourself held some patents?  Even just one?  Okay, I bet a bunch of you are thinking that it costs upwards of $5000 to secure a patent.  If so, you'd be 100% mistaken.  You see, in 1996, congress and Clinton signed a  bill that created something called the Provisional Patent Application.  By filling out the one-page form and then writing up a few pages about your patent, and sending it in to the patent office, you can claim 'patent pending' status for one year.  During that time, you can talk freely to everyone and anyone to get a licensing agreement.  Best part, it only cost... $125.  Yes, only one hundred and twenty-five dollars.  As for me, I have a new invention patent pending right now that I am currently proposing to Timex, Hammacher Schlemmer, Brookstone, etc.  What about your great ideas?  Call me today at 914-481-1641 or reply to this email to discuss your unique situation for 20 minutes at no charge and let's get your new year off to a great start!  My 5-week one-on-one jumpstart program is only $750, and satisfaction is guaranteed!
 
# 2. MAKE MORE MONEY
This is a no brainer, right!  2009 has just GOT to be the year that you make more money, yes?  And I can help!  It has been proven that most millionaires in America made their fortune through one of three ways: 1) Stock Market, 2) Real Estate, and most frequently, through 3) Their Own Business.  These people took their money from other sources and invested in one or all of these three paths to riches, and voila, after years of hard work, they 'suddenly' woke up as millionaires.  Sure, it's not easy, but it is certainly doable, and all of my clients (including myself) are on similar paths and it would be a pleasure for me to help you create a personalized long-term financial strategy for you; one that will lead you too towards the millionaire's circle.  Do you want to get on that same path to riches and financial freedom?  Call me today at 914-481-1641 or reply to this email to discuss your unique situation for 20 minutes at no charge and let's get your new year off to a great start!  My 5-week one-on-one jumpstart program is only $750, and satisfaction is guaranteed!
 
# 1. CALL MONROE MANN TODAY FOR YOUR FREE 20-MINUTE CONSULTATION!
Folks, if these preceding nine new years resolutions haven't convinced you that it's worth your time to become a client of mine, then please just give me the benefit of the doubt and talk to me.  I'm a nice guy!  I won't bite, I promise!  Seriously, just do it already.  Pick up the phone or respond to this email and talk to me today.  You've got nothing to lose.  Doesn't the life you have always dreamed of deserve to become a reality for you in 2009?  I don't know about you, but 2009 for me is going to be the best year of my life.  Go on, take the plunge with me and give me a call today at 914-481-1641 or reply to this email to discuss your unique situation for 20 minutes at no charge and let's get your new year off to a great start!  My 5-week one-on-one jumpstart program is only $750, and satisfaction is guaranteed!
 
I look forward to hearing from you!  P.S. - The next session of my Actors Film School starts on Saturday, January 10th, on Saturdays, for only $1500.  Check out www.ActorsFilmSchool.com for more info, or call for an interview.
 
PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL!  I KNOW YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO COULD BENEFIT FROM THIS INSPIRATION AND BUSINESS KNOW-HOW!
 
TO THE TOP!
-Monroe Mann

No comments: