Monday, November 17, 2008

The Ides of November

Okay, so it's two days AFTER the ides of November, but you still get the ide-ea.

I just launched the brand new rendition of www.MonroeMann.com with updated photos, updated information, and a brand new look. If you're on the site now, you're looking at it! You can even watch my new acting reel in the media room.

In other news, I'm trying to expand my business, Unstoppable Artists, and working on bringing on some extra help---it's all so stressful keeping all the balls in the air: I am one busy guy. For better or for worse.

The first Actors Film School class session this past Saturday was a great success. I'm really thrilled with how well it turned out. Check it out for yourself if you're interested: www.ActorsFilmSchool.com

Okay, anyway, I'm exhausted. Time for me to head off to bed.

Later folks!
-Monroe

(Note: this blog is available at both www.MonroeMann.com and www.WhatIsMonroeDoingThisWeek.com)



Romp On! Hooah! Meet You at the Top!
NO RULES. NO EXCUSES. NO REGRETS.(tm)

-Monroe Mann
ME (Master of Entrepreneurship); GMC (Guerrilla Marketing Coach); JD/MBA (Spring 2010)
646-764-1764
UnstoppableArtists.com
BeforeTheBigBreak.com---I host this online celebrity talk-show!

Read my latest books, "Guerrilla Networking" with Jay Conrad Levinson, and "Start Your Own Coaching Business" with Entrepreneur Press!

No comments: