Sunday, June 03, 2007

Book Expo American ROCKSTAR!

Very Quick Update: I KICKED ASS AT BOOK EXPO AMERICA IN NYC TODAY!  I met nearly every editorial director for every major business publisher in the country (Wiley, Entrepreneur Press, AMAcom, Career Press, Adams, etc) and they all REALLY liked my various book proposals.  One of them virtually offered to buy one on the spot!  They all gave me their business cards, and gave me explicit instructions to email them all the information I had discussed.  This is SO COOL!

Keep your fingers crossed: this could be a HUGE jump for my career. :)

ROMP ON!
Meet you at the top.
No Rules, No Excuses, No Regrets(r).
-Monroe Mann
646-764-1764

Join my fanclub at:
www.FutureOscarWinner.com
www.WhatIsMonroeDoingThisWeek.com (The Latest)
www.UnstoppableArtists.com (Free Career Evaluation)
www.RunningForFamous.com (My Band)
www.LocoDawn.com (My Film Prod. Co)
www.OrigamiDeathmatch.com (My Film)
www.WakinAMovie.com (My Film)
www.MySpace.com/RoeMann (ME)
www.MySpace.com/RunningForFamous (MY BAND)
Visit my Internet Movie Database Page:
http://imdb.com/name/nm0990542/ (Please support me on the message boards!)

And if you've made it this far, please visit Amazon.com and check out my books:
*The Theatrical Juggernaut
*To Benning & Back
*Battle Cries for the Underdog
*Guerrilla Networking (with Jay Conrad Levinson)

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

3 comments:

killerbeez said...

I'm just finishing up with your book 'To Benning and Back' or whatever it's called - and I have to say I never knew a human being could ever be so in love with themself. Having you serving in the army is just plain scary because you're going to get someone killed. You're a glamour boy weekend warrior - and dare I say - quite effeminate on the inside. Being worried about aviation school interfering with your acting? God help us all. And the fact that I'm the only person in the world leaving a comment on your publicly masterbatory site - is just sad.

killerbeez said...

By the way - I bought the book used - so don't expect a check in the mail from whatever vanity publisher you paid to publish it.

Greased Fist said...

Now i realise that you are in a very small closet. Looking at your comments in your army book, only a gay guy would write things like "Ugh!" "Ha!" and "Oi Vai!" and only a homo would give up aviation because it might interfere with his quest to become a Hollywood star. (7 years later and your IMDb listing is empty) How's that working out for ya? "Ugh!"