Monday, June 22, 2009

Origami Deathmatch Submitted to Sundance!

I just submitted Origami Deathmatch to Sundance.  I found this odd category which the film seems to fit perfectly: Park City at Midnight.  I was submitting two of my more recent films to Sundance and then found this category and thought, "Hey, why not submit Origami!"  Check out the description here:
 
 
It's basically a forum for odd, strange, and over the top films, comedies included.  It's a non-competitive category, but would help to gain some further exposure for the film.  Even if we don't get selected (which is very very likely), they promise that the film will be watched from beginning to end, so we'll all at least maybe make another fan in whomever watches the film. 
 
For those who don't know, the film is still viewable and downloadable from www.OrigamiDeathmatch.com.  You can download the Quicktime file to your computer, and then, use an editing program to grab your particular scenes, and you can then add the material to your reel.  Please continue to send your friends and fans to watch your work at www.OrigamiDeathmatch.com
 
Finally, I started a film school last year, www.ActorsFilmSchool.com that is now moving into its 4th class section. The next short film program starts in late August and the very first FEATURE FILM program starts in September.  In both programs, you not only write and direct, but also co-star in the film.  I am so excited about the feature film program.  If you're interested, or know someone who might be, let me know!
All my best,
-Monroe

No comments: