Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Awesome spring classes

Okay, so I'm just about ready to register for spring semester for my JD/MBA.  My courses are... drum roll please...

Constitutional Law
Professional Responsibility
Sports Law
Immigration (if I can squeeze it in)
Advanced Real Property
And either Corporations & Partnerships <or> Investment Analysis <or> Economics

Isn't this exciting?  I am becoming one knowledgeable rock star!

And if you haven't, be sure to check out:
www.ActorsFilmSchool.com  ---> next class starts on November 15th
www.BeforeTheBigBreak.com ---> my celebrity talk-show.  You will LOVE it.

-Monroe Mann
ME (Master of Entrepreneurship); GMC (Guerrilla Marketing Coach); JD/MBA (Spring 2010)
646-764-1764
UnstoppableArtists.com
BeforeTheBigBreak.com <---I host this online celebrity talk-show!
WhatIsMonroeDoingThisWeek.com

Read my latest books, "Guerrilla Networking" with Jay Conrad Levinson, and "Start Your Own Coaching Business" with Entrepreneur Press!

No comments: