Friday, May 19, 2006

The OC (Ohso Cool!)

I actually got a phone call today from Endeavor, and specifically, Michael Lange's agent. Michael Lange is one of the illustrious directors of the television show, "The OC". He's also directed The X-Files, and tons of other popular shows.

Anyway, his agent wants to read my script! I sent them an email a couple of days ago with a three-page summary of the film... and today, they called me back! How awesome.

So... I spent about five hours today sprucing up the script and adding some finishing touches to the newest version that was completed about 3 weeks ago.

I also went to my interview to become a Big Brother to a local kid whose parents are incarcerated. This should certainly be an interesting experience.

Lastly, I am working with an ad agency that is helping me to put together actual television ads for my business school. We are looking at MTV, E!, Style, VH1, A&E, & Bravo. We hope to have our first ads go live late summer/early fall.

Oh actually, the TRUE 'lastly' is that my new book, "Battle Cries for the Underdog" is about one week from being available for purchase. I will throw purchase information on here shortly (cause you ARE going to buy the book... RIGHT?)

MEET YOU AT THE TOP!
-Monroe
www.FutureOscarWinner.com

No comments: